53 minutes, 37 seconds

Wrote this before bed but evidently fell asleep before pressing publish!

I have been up since 3:45 am.  I’m really looking forward to some bedtime snuggles with my two favorite boys.

I had to work early today- which means I should have worked 5am-3pm.   Today, I got to work at 4:30 (it’s crazy how easy it is to get somewhere when NO ONE ELSE IS AWAKE.) Truth be told, I usually skip my hour lunch and go home at 2 on the days I work this shift- but I knew that would not be an option today.  Instead, I took my lunch and had a meat heads hamburger.  It was fine.  Not amazing.  But better than any salad I was going to put together at the salad bar.  I ended up being at work until 4:15.  Because we’re currently suffering from the trouble I mentioned over the weekend.  It will be fine, but the next few days/weeks are going to be pretty rough.

I got home with a bunch of excuses.  I had five miles on the schedule, and just the thought of putting my shoes on exhausted me.  I was tired both physically and mentally and the old me would have napped instead of running.  But I’ve got a training plan to follow.   So I put on my moleskin, my shoes, and my ear buds- and I ran 5 miles!   My time was a bit slower- but I’m still really proud of my pace.  

Negative splits, baby!

I got my volee welcome letter today!!! I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Still sweaty from my five miles

I’ve got some serious sleeping to do.   I made it to 9pm… And I only conplained a little.  

Author: katiefittingin

Dog mom. Keto novice. On a journey of getting fit and fitting in.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s